Our mission is to unleash human potential and change lives. And we have decades of experience doing precisely that in working with executives of every professional calling (see testimonials below).
Our ideal client is a senior or ascendant executive who is willing to accept no-nonsense, heart to heart, “truth to power” counsel, who genuinely wants to lead with greater confidence and conviction, and who is sincere and earnest in his or her desire to pursue a higher purpose.
We do not charge for initial consultations. A mutual “comfort level” must be achieved if future progress is possible. Make an inquiry, tell us what you want or need in a high-performance executive coach and let’s together determine whether there will be a measurable ROI for your career aspirations.
- … profoundly powerful counsel encouraged me to review my life choices with renewed introspection. I found myself reassessing both my personal and professional goals, making thoughtful decisions and choices about the future. – Partner, Toronto
- … Jim’s advice is always relevant and resonates. It’s like a crack of light shining into a dark room and provides wise counsel, especially in times of despair. His wisdom is my rudder for continued growth. – Manager, Winnipeg
- … I have had the privilege to learn from Jim Murray for the past four years. I have hundreds of emails and pages in my notebook filled with his thoughts and advice. – CEO, Toronto
- … this coaching will not charm you. It is no nonsense, direct and to the point, offering hard truths and down-to-earth advice based on decades of eclectic experiences. – CFO, Vancouver
- … after nine years in progressively senior roles, I decided to take a monumental leap – a courageous and scary decision. Jim’s insights and no-nonsense way of delivering his message really connected with me! – COO, Toronto
- … unlike any other experience I’ve ever had – the knowledge, insights and tips gained in just three sessions was far superior to the six months of executive coaching I received elsewhere. … changed my life. – CEO, Vancouver
- … an overwhelming experience! The best insights I have ever received as to what I did know (and thought I did) and how I need to change my way of thinking and acting if I want to succeed. – Manager, Brampton
- Jim Murray is my mentor and guide. His candour, intelligence and strategic thinking provide the foundation of my continued learning as a leader. – CEO, Toronto
- Often, when reading something “new,” I find myself saying “that’s not new … Jim taught me that a long time ago.” I was lucky to have you as a mentor and coach – you opened the door to understanding the power of learning. For that I will always be grateful. – Entrepreneur and Business Owner, Edmonton