What kind of life do you seek for yourself? What is it that you want to change about your career trajectory, your current situation or your really big challenges? Do you know where you want to go but aren’t quite sure how to get there? Feel you haven’t achieved your full potential or arrived at the personal or professional plateau to which your aspire? If not, isn’t NOW the time to “change it up”? If you choose to ignore that reality, you are the architect of your own misfortune.
This life-altering course was created by Dr. Jim Murray on the 40th anniversary of a stellar career dedicated to enabling adults to realize their innate genius. It is designed purposefully to provide you with the framework and the tools and guidance for becoming extraordinary, regardless of your destination.
No matter what your starting point, you can become better. Why spend the rest of your life doing what you don’t enjoy or what doesn’t fully nourish you? Is being “just good enough” the legacy you want at the end of your days? If, despite your many talents, you haven’t arrived where you want to be, are at a crossroads, between jobs or just want to get off the treadmill, this may be the day that you find a new path to success and renewed inspiration.
You already know nothing of great significance will ever happen to you by staying in your comfort zone, just “getting by” or doing ordinary, boring stuff. What you likely don’t know is how to change your direction. We succeed in life and do remarkable things by acquiring certain critical skill sets, by understanding how to navigate the obstacles and by having a workable plan of action.
- Why we invariably fail to achieve our full potential
- The critical realities and dictates of achieving success
- Defining your personal version (and vision) of success
- Taking stock of your life: a realistic self-assessment
- Aligning personal priorities (to do’s) with time and effort
- Drawing your road map to the chosen or desired destination
- Finding your moral compass: knowing what choices to make
- Connecting with key influencers and getting good advice
- Surviving important hiring and job performance interviews
- Getting noticed, playing “the game” and taking risks
- The hierarchy of human capabilities: differentiating yourself
- Self-promotion: how to impress, sell and build a brand
- Surviving the dip: moving from just average to exceptional
- The biggest causes of personal failures: how to deal with them
- The principles of self-motivation: finding the drive to succeed
- Personal transformation: how to nurture your inner genius.