*** Course offerings, dates and places are added to this page from time to time. ***
Listed below are the dates and locations for some of our 2018 short courses (1-2 days) and residential learning programs (3-4 days), all of which are open to the public (including those sponsored by professional associations).
For specific information on how to register or to ascertain fees, please contact us and we will direct you to the appropriate sponsor’s website or contact person where applicable.
Complete up-to-date course outlines for these offerings can be found in the menu to the left of this page under either Leadership Development (for the 3-4 day advanced / executive programs) or Workshops and Courses (for the one and two-day seminars / workshops).
The following dates, places and courses are among those thus far confirmed for 2018:
- The Art of Negotiating … with anyone© – March 27-28, Vancouver
- Building High Performance Teams – March 29, Vancouver
- The CEO Program: Acquiring the Edge and Leading with Purpose – June 25-28, Niagara-on-the-Lake*
- The Optimal Negotiator: The Definitive Program for Serious Deal Makers – October 29 – November 1, Niagara-on-the-Lake*
- Thinking Beyond the Box: Part 1 & 2 – November 13 – 14, Vancouver
- Becoming … what you really want to be – November 15, Vancouver
- Smart Leaders 2.0: Thinking and Innovation Skills – November 26-29, Niagara-on-the-Lake*
* Indicates residential learning programs offered at White Oaks Resort, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario
For registration information on Ontario-based courses, the portal is pd.cpaontario.ca.
For registration information on Vancouver-based courses, the portal is pd.bccpa.ca/home.php.