*** Course offerings, dates and places are added to this page from time to time. ***
Listed below are the dates and locations for some of our 2020 learning experiences, all of which are open to the public (via sponsoring organizations).
For specific information on how to register, ascertain fees or get a detailed copy of the curriculum, please contact us and we will direct you to the appropriate sponsor’s website or contact person where applicable.
Complete up-to-date course outlines for these offerings can be found in the menu under either Leadership Development (for advanced / executive programs) or Workshops and Courses (for one or two-day seminars).
The following are among the courses and executive / residential programs (3-4 days) confirmed for 2020:
- Doing Business as Unusual – March 17, Vancouver
- Thinking Beyond the Box: Part 1 – March 18, Vancouver
- Thinking Beyond the Box: Part 2 – March 19, Vancouver
- Building High Performance Teams – April 15, Vaughan
- The CEO Program: Acquiring the Edge and Leading with Purpose – May 4 – 7, Banff
- The CEO Program: Acquiring the Edge and Leading with Purpose – July 13 – 16, Vancouver or Whistler
- Smart Leaders 2022: Thinking and Innovation Skills – October 19 – 22, Niagara-on-the-Lake*
- The Optimal Negotiator: The Definitive Program for Serious Deal Makers – November 17 – 19, Vancouver
* Indicates residential learning programs offered at White Oaks Resort, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario